forum du retiers HB Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

R.H.B, ..allé,allé,allé.. 
Razz! Invité, Bienvenu sur le Forum du ReTiErS HaNdBaLL !Razz 
FULL.Monika M.a.rtin

Répondre au sujet    forum du retiers HB Index du Forum » forum du retiers HB » bla bla Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
FULL.Monika M.a.rtin
Auteur Message
vamanohit

Masculin
Point(s): 1 003
Moyenne de points: 8,50

Message FULL.Monika M.a.rtin Répondre en citant
urlin.us/29074

urlin.us/29074

urlin.us/29074

urlin.us/29074

urlin.us/29074

Dear....visitors....of....my....website,....I....cordially....wish....you....a....GOOD,....SUCCESSFUL....AND....MOST....OF....ALL....A....HEALTHY....NEW....YEAR!....At....the....start....of....2016....there....is....a....new....reality....in....Austria's....musical....radio....space,....namely....„Die....neue....Wirklichkeit“....(the....new....reality)....on....1st....place....of....the....airplay....charts!!!!!Yes,....it....is....indeed....the....most....often....played....song....of....the....regional....studios....in....Austria....and....that....pleases....me....a....lot!!!....:-))....The....main....line....in....the....title....mentions....where....we....all....are....now,....in....a...."NEW....REALITY"!How....things....in....this....generally....so....beautiful....world....will....go....on,....depends....on....each....single....one....of....us!....I....gladly....agree....with....the....line....in....one....of....Udo....Jrgens'....songs....in....which....it....says:...."Dont't....forget....about....love....Following....this....link....you....can....also....find....TELAMO's....press....reportPhoto....copyright:....private....for..free.Ship..ahoy..and..I..look..forward..to..You,..Yours,MoniDear...fans,...on...OctIt..will..be..hosted..by..the..Swiss..Fan..club..for..the..first..time,..and..I..already..look..forward..to..welcome..you..all..in..BernTo....be....specific,....there....will....be....some....CDs....with....additional....bonus....songs....which....will....be....only....available....in....certain....stores.Here....is....the....overview:The....main....album...."Mit....Dir"....contains....14....new....songs.These....14....songs....are....the....heart....piece....of....all....following....editions.Media....Markt..../....Saturn:....14....tracks....plus...."La....Luna....blu"....(Space....Remix....2015)....->....Saturn....->....Media....Markt....Mller:....14....tracks....plus...."Schmetterling....der....Nacht"....Shop24Direct:....14....tracks....plus...."Das....kleine....Haus....am....Meer....(DJ....Echolot....Remix)....und...."DJ....Echolot....Hit-Mix....2015"....->....Shop24Direct....Alpha:....14....tracks....plus...."Die....neue....Wirklichkeit"....(DJ....Echolot....Remix)....Libro:....14....tracks....plus...."Kss....mich,....halt....mich,....lieb....mich"....From....Amazon.de....you....can....order....the....album....as....a....normal....CD....and....have....it....sent....to....you....via....postmail19.07.2015...-...International...Fan...club...meeting...2016Photo..copyright:..private..To....be....specific,....there....will....be....some....CDs....with....additional....bonus....songs....which....will....be....only....available....in....certain....stores.Here....is....the....overview:The....main....album...."Mit....Dir"....contains....14....new....songs.These....14....songs....are....the....heart....piece....of....all....following....editions.Media....Markt..../....Saturn:....14....tracks....plus...."La....Luna....blu"....(Space....Remix....2015)....->....Saturn....->....Media....Markt....Mller:....14....tracks....plus...."Schmetterling....der....Nacht"....Shop24Direct:....14....tracks....plus...."Das....kleine....Haus....am....Meer....(DJ....Echolot....Remix)....und...."DJ....Echolot....Hit-Mix....2015"....->....Shop24Direct....Alpha:....14....tracks....plus...."Die....neue....Wirklichkeit"....(DJ....Echolot....Remix)....Libro:....14....tracks....plus...."Kss....mich,....halt....mich,....lieb....mich"....From....Amazon.de....you....can....order....the....album....as....a....normal....CD....and....have....it....sent....to....you....via....postmail15.10.2015....-....New....Double-CD...."Mit....Dir....Dear...fans,...now...it...is...certain:...The...next...international...fan...club...meeting...will...take...place...in...Switzerland...from...June...24th...to...26th,...2016Beide..Titel..wurden..ebenfalls..HitsDiskografie[Bearbeiten....Quelltext..bearbeiten](Click..on..picture..to..enlarge)......Ihr..Titel..Klinge..mein..Lied..erreichte..1999..Gold-Statusin..1990;..from..1990..until..2000..she..worked..as..an..art..teacher,..starting..her..own..ceramics..business..in..Graz..in..1994(Photo:...Phil...Meinwelt,...Berlin;...article:...Kleine...Zeitung)...All..ticket..owners..will..get..their..money..back..on..requestIt...will...take...place...as...a...river...cruise...on...the...danubeDie...Sngerin...ist...dadurch...bereits...seit...Jahren...bei...den...verschiedensten...Fernsehsendungen...Dauergast(Click...on...picture...to...enlarge).........Dear..fans,..giving..a..concert..in..Styria..is..always..something..very..special..to..me!This..year..I..will..be..a..musical..guest..for..three..times:This..Friday..Apr23.02.2016...-...Journey...to...the...isle...of...Brac.../...Croatia23.02.2016....-....Journey....to....the....isle....of....Brac..../....CroatiaFor....detailed....questions....and....registration....please....directly....contact....Jean-Pierre....Schmutz,....fan....club....manager....for....the....Swiss....regionBiografie[Bearbeiten....Quelltext..bearbeiten]Jahr...Titel...Chartplatzierungen[2]...AT...DE...CH...1990...Heart...Breakers...mit...Dr4th,....2016....it....will....take....off....to....the....disco....in....Frstenfeld....to....Tanzbar....Mamamia....:-)Love....fromMoniJanuar..2007..erhielt..sie..die..Krone..der..Volksmusik..und..im..September..2008..eine..Auszeichnung..fr..eine..Million..verkaufte..TontrgerThe...album...spawned...one...of...her...all-time...hits...in...the...title...track,...which...competed...for...the...Grand...Prix...der...Volksmusik,...ultimately...winning...second...place...among...Austrian...participantsThe..journey..is..operated..by..Plantours..Kreuzfahrten..and..will..take..place..from..Sept"...Let...us...make...an..."Alles...Liebe"...from...„Alles...Walzer“,...Yours,Moni.P.S(Photo:..Phil..Meinwelt,..Berlin;..article:..Kleine..Zeitung)..Ilse....Bauer....(Monika....Martin)........Dafr....dank....ich....Dir................1996....La....luna....blu................1997....Immer....nur....Sehnsucht................1999....Klinge....mein....Lied....15....(12....Wo.)............2000....Mein....Liebeslied....17....(9....Wo.)............2001....Napoli....adieu....11....(10....Wo.)....62....(4....Wo.)........2001....Drei....Stimmen....d'amour....(Monika,....Martin,....Mara....Kayser....&....Francine....Jordi)....35....(6....Wo.)............2002....Mein....Gefhl....6....(13....Wo.)....51....(3....Wo.)........2002....Stilles....Gold........Das....Beste....von....Monika....Martin....31....(15....Wo.)............2003....Himmel....aus....Glas....11....(13....Wo.)....53....(3....Wo.)........2004....Eine....Liebe....reicht....fr....zwei....11....(12....Wo.)....83....(2....Wo.)........2004....Ave....Maria........Lieder....zur....stillen....Zeit....53....(4....Wo.)............2005....Schmetterling....d'amour....25....(14....Wo.)....81....(2....Wo.)........2005....Meine....Lieder,....meine....Trume....(DVD)................2006....Heute....fhl....ich....mich....wie....zwanzig....10....(13....Wo.)....58....(2....Wo.)....69....(1....Wo.)....2007....Aloha....Blue....10....(11....Wo.)....47....(2....Wo.)....95....(2....Wo.)....2007....Sehnsucht....nach....Dir................2008....Und....ewig....ruft....die....Liebe....6....(10....Wo.)....26....(3....Wo.)....62....(3....Wo.)....2008....Erhebet....die....Herzen....53....(4....Wo.)............2009....Du....hast....mich....geksst....21....(5....Wo.)....51....(2....Wo.)....94....(1....Wo.)....2010....Das....Beste....von....Monika....Martin........ganz....persnlich....17....(9....Wo.)....57....(2....Wo.)....84....(1....Wo.)....2010....Wir....drfen....trumen....davon....24....(7....Wo.)....62....(2....Wo.)....84....(1....Wo.)....2012....Ein....Leben....lang....vielleicht....14....(5....Wo.)....64....(1....Wo.)........2013....Hinter....jedem....Fenster....12....(7....Wo.)....21....(2....Wo.)........2015....Mit....Dir....6....(8....Wo.)....13....(5....Wo.)....35....(2....Wo.)....It....have....been....many....thousands....of....kilometers....I....have....driven....and....flown....all....over....the....lands,....but....I....wouldn't....miss....one....single....encounterThe...guided...tours...on...land...make...the...journey...a...very...varied...oneIt..have..been..many..thousands..of..kilometers..I..have..driven..and..flown..all..over..the..lands,..but..I..wouldn't..miss..one..single..encounterDear...visitors...of...my...website,...I...cordially...wish...you...a...GOOD,...SUCCESSFUL...AND...MOST...OF...ALL...A...HEALTHY...NEW...YEAR!...At...the...start...of...2016...there...is...a...new...reality...in...Austria's...musical...radio...space,...namely...„Die...neue...Wirklichkeit“...(the...new...reality)...on...1st...place...of...the...airplay...charts!!!!!Yes,...it...is...indeed...the...most...often...played...song...of...the...regional...studios...in...Austria...and...that...pleases...me...a...lot!!!...:-))...The...main...line...in...the...title...mentions...where...we...all...are...now,...in...a..."NEW...REALITY"!How...things...in...this...generally...so...beautiful...world...will...go...on,...depends...on...each...single...one...of...us!...I...gladly...agree...with...the...line...in...one...of...Udo...Jrgens'...songs...in...which...it...says:..."Dont't...forget...about...love d6d2cc075d
evil dead 1080p bluray downloadSydney_Youngblood-Aint_No_Sunshine.mp3red dead revolver soundtrackTorrent office pro plus vl 2013 64 bits frenchJogos celular 320x240.rar

Jeu 12 Mai - 23:29 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 12 Mai - 23:29 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    forum du retiers HB Index du Forum » forum du retiers HB » bla bla Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation